If you’re sick of feeling fatigued and anxious maybe it’s time to ditch the sweet stuff. Join hundreds of other health-minded individuals at the Quit Sugar Summit streamed online between September 26th and October 2nd, 2022, where experts like Dr. Chris Palmer will teach you how to beat sugar addiction, rev your metabolism, and lose weight without dieting or deprivation. Register today!
What is the Quit Sugar Summit?
Do you have trouble kicking the habit of sugar? The Quit Sugar Summit is a yearly event, with scientists, doctors, coaches, and chefs. They are here to help you ditch the sweet stuff for good and live a healthier life!
Many people believe that sugar is more addictive than any drug out there. It’s one of the most accessible and legal ‘drugs’ in the world today. Companies use it for their own profit, and it is difficult to find a single convenience store without a sugary snack near the cash register. Despite the effectiveness of marketing campaigns promoting sugar, consuming more and more of it imposes some serious health issues from diabetes, and weight gain or leading to many chronic diseases and the worst of all cancer!
As the new year is soon to begin, people will resolve to lose some pounds by focusing on quitting their unhealthy habits. Taking part in The Quit Sugar Summits makes quitting sugar much easier, especially once you learn more and more about the various effects of sugar…
The 9th annual Quit Sugar Summit will take place between September 26th and October 2nd, giving participants seven days to learn more about what needs to change in their relationship with sugar. It includes many speakers, including people who specialize in addictions, journalists, psychologists, and even chefs. They all meet up twice per year to share their knowledge and experience with others who want to learn more about how to overcome the growing global consumption of sugar.
Too much added sugar can have a drastic impact on your health, increasing your chances of developing many illnesses. Making sure people use less sugary foods can be helpful, but the Summit takes things one step further by helping people quit entirely. There has been an increase in people who want to improve their health by reversing type 2 diabetes, losing weight, and reducing glucose spikes.
It is the 9th year that the event creators ensure the lineup lives up to audience expectations!
Users will be able to view the video for up to 24 days after it was uploaded. You don’t need to watch the video live, simply view them when you’re free.
The Speakers of the 9th Quit Sugar Summit 2022
Many experts agree that cutting down on sweet food and carbohydrates to improve one’s overall nutrition may help people avoid diabetes, lose weight and feel better.
Event speakers include many qualified health providers
- Dr. Lucia Aronica – a lecturer at the Stanford Prevention and Research Center, and Genomics Lead at Metagenics Inc. Her research focuses on how diet, genetics, and epigenetics interact with each other to impact our health and longevity, and how to use this information to design personalized lifestyle interventions.
- Dr. Nathan Bryan – an international leader in molecular medicine and nitric oxide biochemistry.
- Dr. Daryl Gioffre – a celebrity nutritionist, Founder of Alkamind, and a longevity expert.
- Kathy Williams – a Diabetes Prevention Specialist, that has created 12-month group coaching programs to stop the progression of diabetes.
- Ben Azadi – a Founder of Keto Kamp.
- Chef Cynthia – an Author of 2 plant-based cookbooks, ‘Celebrate Your Sweet tooth’ and ‘Plant-Based Love Stories, + the bestselling author of 7 recipe books ( 3 of them co-authored with biochemist Dr. Libby Weaver).
- Margie Bissinger MS, PT, CHC – Margie has been helping women with osteoporosis. She is the author of ‘Osteoporosis: An Exercise Guide’.
- Karen Martel -a Certified Hormone Specialist & Transformational Nutrition Coach.
- Dr Nasha Winters is a global healthcare authority and best-selling author in integrative cancer care and research consulting with physicians around the world.
Overall, during this summit, event participants will hear contributions from at least 54 speakers, and all of them are listed on the official event website.
Most people who attend events like these would have to spend hundreds of dollars just to listen to them. However, the Quit Sugars Summit is free for everyone, and there’s no financial contribution they need to make to the speakers. You only pay if you want to own the videos after they expire in case of revisiting them.
How to attend the Quit Sugar Summit 2022?
To attend the Summit with Michael Collins as host, users must register online. Registration is free of cost, and users will automatically get emails about each of the events as the videos are released.
Learning More About the Summit & Sugar Addiction
To get an idea of what the Quit Sugar Summit has to offer, check out its registration page first. Should you have any questions related to the quit sugar summit email the host Michael Collins at: email@example.com.
Why I will be joining the Summit?
Quitting sugary food is one of the most important things you can do for your health, and a summit event like this one is an excellent place to start.
I have started limiting sugary food already but I am still unaware of many tricks that can make my sugar-free life easier. During this event, we will learn not only why sugar is bad for us but we will also get various tips on quitting it. We will learn loads about metabolic health and how to take better control of our health.
What will I focus on specifically?
I think we all should learn how to ditch sugar completely. So we need to learn about keto, fasting and detoxing – all methods that can get us off sugar for good. I want to find out how sugar affects metabolic disorders and see how these dangerous diseases are being tackled by some of the leading experts in nutrition.
“Sugar Addiction and Your Brain”
As I took 23andMe earlier this year and I apparently carry APOE4,so since then I have been obsessed with brain health and trying to monitor closely my consumption of sugar! Especially since my grandma suffered from diabetes!
So I need to work hard on preventing this or that disease. Plus sadly there was diabetes but also a lot of cancers in my close family 🙁
That is why I will definitely watch the presentations from:
Dr. Uma Naidoo – a nutritional psychiatrist who specializes in nutrition and mental health. She is the director of nutritional & lifestyle psychiatry at Massachusetts General Hospital. She teaches at Harvard Medical School. She’s the best-selling author of ‘This Is Your Brain On Food’.
– Dr. Patrick K. Dr. Porter, PhD – an acclaimed author and the creator of BrainTap® – the leader in tech-enhancement meditations. He pioneered the use of brainwaves to help people achieve better focus, sleep, and mental clarity.
If you want to get some event teaser check my old post. It includes a summary of the top points coming from the previous event. In 2020 we had amazing mentors such as dr Robert Lusting & dr Chris Palmer similar to what 2022 offers! So stay tuned and enjoy many inspirational stories that will be shared shortly!
I am a strong believer in community support like the one offered by this event!
This or that medical condition should start being healed from a metabolic nutrition point of view.
Remember health is wealth!